August 27th, 2022
Come out to Hogarth Malt, brew some beer, visit with fellow homebrewers, craft beer aficionados, and friends of craft beer.
We have set staggered and limited tickets for brewing to ensure the best day for all those who come to brew. There are 5 available brewing spots per hour from 8 to 10 am. We may open more depending upon the brewing set ups of those who fill the initial set ups. We hope this will help stagger the use of the grain mills and water usage throughout the day.
All profits from the event, including all malt costs, will be donated to a local charity.
Tentative Schedule for Homebrew Day:
- 8 am – First Brews Start
- 9 am – Second Brews Start
- 10 am – Third Brews Start
- 1030 am – Roasting Malt Demonstration/Start
- 11 am – Tour of the Malthouse
- 12 pm – Lunch
- 2 pm – Tour of the Malthouse
- 3 pm – Hot Steep Demonstration and Tasting
Throughout the Day:
- Homebrew Share – Feel free to bring some bottles to share
- Giant Jenga